My name is Jenny Zeller, and I started blogging in 2009. I have always loved writing, and I hope that others can connect to what I have to say. My aim is to be open and honest, and perhaps witty from time to time. Currently, I am home with my daughters – 12 year old Ava and 7 year old Madelaine.
My background is in Wedding Design and Florals with studies in English and Interior Design. I love Fashion too.
10 Things about me:
* My blog was called Solo Mommy when I started it in 2009, then it was Ruminating Mommy until I recently changed it to my maiden name.
* I was in the very first vancouvermom.ca Top 30 Mom Bloggers group in 2010 #VMTOP30 .
* I’m on year #5 of homelearning with my older daughter – I never thought that I would be doing school at home but it’s working out pretty well.
* I turned 41 this year and I’m loving it.
* I never have only one book going at once…usually I have four on completely different topics that I switch between.
* I love music from the 80’s…and The Beatles.
* I grew up in Winnipeg, lived in Vancouver for 20+ years, and now I live in the Okanagan- so basically, I can adapt to any temperature.
* I’ve had a seizure disorder since childhood.
* I’m almost finished the ACIM Workbook…
* One day I would love to write a book.
For product reviews, please contact me at email@example.com. I do require time to review products before writing posts.
I am willing to try products geared towards my family as well as myself. I live in the Okanagan, in BC, Canada, and I would prefer to review items/services that Canadians can purchase and have shipped to them.
I will only write about products that I have tried, and I will be honest about my experience. If I receive a product for review it is understood that I will keep it (unless we have another agreement).
Please contact me before sending any product.