My name is Jenny Zeller, and I started blogging in 2009. I’ve always loved writing, and I hope that others can connect to what I have to say. My aim is to be open and honest, and perhaps witty from time to time. Currently, I’m home with my daughters – ages 12 & 7.
My background is in Wedding Design, Floral Design, and Interior Design (BCIT), with studies in English/Literature, and Sociology. I love Fashion too.
10 Things about me:
* My blog was called Solo Mommy when I started it in 2009, and then it was Ruminating Mommy until I recently changed it to my maiden name.
* I was in the very first vancouvermom.ca Top 30 Mom Bloggers group in 2010 #VMTOP30 .
* I’m on year #6 of homelearning with my older daughter – I never expected to do school at home but it’s working out really well.
* I turned 41 this year and I’m loving it.
* I never have only one book going at once…usually I’m reading 4 – on completely different topics – that I switch between.
* I love rock music from the 60’s – 80’s…and The Beatles. Plus some early 90’s music that takes me back to my teen years….
* I grew up in Winnipeg, lived in Vancouver for 20+ years, and now I live in the Okanagan- so basically, I can adapt to any temperature.
* I’ve had a seizure disorder since childhood.
* I’m almost finished the ACIM Workbook…
* One day I would love to write a book.
For product reviews, please contact me at email@example.com. I do require time to review products before writing posts.
I am willing to try products geared towards my family as well as myself. I live in the Okanagan, in BC, Canada, and I would prefer to review items/services that Canadians can purchase and have shipped to them.
I will only write about products that I have tried, and I will be honest about my experience. If I receive a product for review it is understood that I will keep it (unless we have another agreement).
Please contact me before sending any products.