My name is Jenny Zeller, and I started blogging in 2009.
I have always loved writing, and I hope that others can connect to what I have to say.
My aim is to be open and honest, and perhaps witty from time to time.
Currently, I am home with my daughters – 12 year old Ava and 6 year old Madelaine.
My background is in Wedding Design & Florals with studies in English and Interior Design.
I love Fashion too.
10 Things about me:
* My blog was called Solo Mommy when I started it in 2009, then it was
Ruminating Mommy until I recently changed it to my name.
* I was in the very first vancouvermom.ca Top 30 Mom Bloggers group in 2010
* I’m on year #5 of homelearning with my older daughter – I never thought
that I would be doing school at home but it’s working out pretty well.
* I turned 4o this year and I’m loving it.
* I never have only one book going at once…usually I have four on completely
different topics that I switch between.
* I love music from the 80’s…and The Beatles.
* I grew up in Winnipeg, lived in Vancouver for 20+ years, and now I live in the
Okanagan- so basically, I can adapt to any temperature.
* I’ve had a seizure disorder since childhood.
* I’m more than half way through ACIM…
* One day I would love to write a book.
For product reviews, please contact me at email@example.com.
I do require time to review products before writing posts.
I am willing to try products geared towards my family as well as myself. I live in Vernon,
BC, Canada and I would prefer to review items/services that Canadians
can purchase and have shipped to them.
I will only write about products that I have tried, and I will be honest about my experience.
If I receive a product for review it is understood that I will keep it (unless we have another
Please contact me before sending any product.